Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Portraits & Self-Portraits Intro

2-3 Tips:
Altering your perspective, for example taking a portrait of someone Bir's eye view or as close to the ground as possible, can give your portrait a real wow factor.
Faming your subject, for example framing your characters face between two fences, can give your image depth and can draw the viewer's eye to a point of interest in the photo.

Environmental portrait: Image result for environmental portrait
I liked the background of the picture and how the logs almost lead your eye to the logger. I liked how they didn't take the portrait right up close to the logger.
Image result for environmental portrait
I like this photo because the photographer broke the rule of thirds and placed the character in the middle of the picture. But I dislike how there is so much white in the photo.


Photography Self Portrait: Image result for photography self portrait
I like how the photographer broke the rule of thirds and left the subjects eyes in the center of the picture. I also liked how she isn't looking at the camera but the mirror she is holding up makes he eye contact hit the lens.
Image result for photography self portrait
I liked how the character's face was present through the camera lens he is holding up. But I dislike how his hand is so big in the picture.

Casual Portrait: Image result for casual portrait
I liked this photo because of the fedora he is holding , but I also like this photo because the portrait is just about the character and nothing in the background.

Image result for casual portrait







Portrait Plan: I am going to take picture of my skateboarding friends and I am going to shoot in my friends apartment and in my room as well as the skatepark. I am going to use props like skateboards and such to converse who me and mi amigos es.

No comments:

Post a Comment