Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Post Shoot Refelction

During the photo shoot, I encounter some but not very many challenges trying to capture the assigned prompts. One of the challenges was trying to shoot the square prompt, it was some what difficult to find places that represented squares. Another challenge II encountered was shooting the metal prompt, because it was hard to find simple subjects of metal.

I found my self focusing a lot on the framing and focus of the photos, specifically when I was shooting the picture of the squares, I focused on seeing all the individual squares.

If I could do the assignment differently I wouldn't do anything differently because there no regrets, bruv.

I would do everything the same if I could do the assignment again.

I wouldn't be apposed to shoot those prompts again because I could try to get more pictures that represents the same prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment