Thursday, January 9, 2020

Best of 2019

1) I think ZEZE by Kodak black was the best song of 2019. I think this because I remember when this song came out me and all my friends were instantly listing to it all the time. Even by the end of the year we were still listening to it.
Image result for zeze
2) I thought The Irishman was the best movie of the year. I've always been into the mob scene and this movie is only about the mob. I honestly chose this movie because it was the only one I saw on the list.
Image result for Irish man
3) I think one of the biggest news stories of the year is the Notre Dame Cathedral. I think this because the Cathedral is one of those places that you can feel the history of the building as soon as you walk in and for this to be destroyed by a fire is extremely sad.Image result for notre dame

4) I think the most important people of the year are the Hong Kong protesters because they have been fighting for obvious rights that won't be given to them. Image result for hong kong protesters




My Holiday: During my holiday I woke up everyday at about 8 o'clock and immideatly went to house park skate park downtown.
My 2020 resolution is to put out another video with my VX2000 that is better than my last.
Im looking forward to  summer in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment