Tuesday, March 10, 2020

On Tuesday March 6, 2020 Max Mids was awarded Bowie Student of the Month of February.
              Max Mids has an amazing GPA of 4.8, involved in 20 hours of after school theatre, won three awards for the Bowie Theatre UIL, and he is also the Spanish club president.
              "I have yet to find something more interesting than school," Max said.
           
 Bowie vice principal Mark Midison announced the award to Max Mids held earlier in the week.
         "Max has shown him self as an excellent student throught the two years he has shared at Bowie with us. He is truly what every Bowie student should strive to be." Midison said.
       
          We followed up with Mids and asked about motivation behind the hard work he applies and he said "My mom is the motivation behind my hard work. I constantly strive to make her proud and I know that I just have to work hard to achieve that."
       
       We asked Max's Mom about how she feels now that her son is Bowie Student of the Month.      
"I'm so pleased to know that my son has work this hard to achieve greatness. He is truly a blessing to our family and our world," Stacy Mids said.
   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment