Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sensory overload

1. I agree with this statement because I do think people look more at the products and materialistic things around a building rather than looking at architecture and history of their surroundings. I think this is due to so much sensory input from technology.

2. Honestly I don't want visit this with my camera because it seems like too much too look at. I wouldn't be able to focus on a certain photo I wanted because of all the things surrounding me.

3.  I think that I would have an extremely weird/ odd childhood growing up in a store like these. I assume that because each store is so specific that some businesses get more customers than others.

4.I liked this photo because I can feel the trying work that goes into a store like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment